Friday 24 May 2013

Those children of the moon.

Dearest Moon child,
Did I ever complain?

Those children of the moon always seemed to cripple my thoughts.
Like the straight road ahead, wandering off into streets unknown.
Did I ever ask for you to do so? 

I shook with my beliefs, and they proved them all wrong.
Whether or not, I was correct in the end.
Did I ever tell you that I don't trust you? 

I spoke of my thoughts, like those droplets of water that fall so easily.
Into the vast lake of your beliefs, they mix.
But my thoughts were lost. A silent voice, muffled by your gentle ebb.
Did I ever ask for a reason?

Why was it, that being the child of Jupiter, I was so easily moved?
The force of your nature, did nothing to me.
It was me, who chose, to be pulled by you.
But as I left my spot, a gap was certain.
Did I ever tell you how much I miss my home?

I tried blaming them, as I retrospect.
Of how the Moon children, left me drained of myself.
Of how I was lost, in the light, of those moon children.
Of how their light, kept them safely, away from my judgement.
Why would they shine so bright?
Dazzling my eyes, shielding me from the other stars that twinkle. 

Dearest Moon child, it's not your fault.
It's mine, for I let your light guide my way.
Away from home, for you, it stings.
With you, away from home, I would find peace.

Did I ever complain? 
I could never.


4 comments:

  1. What's your obsession with Cancerians?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are interesting. Have this, love - hate sorta thing with them. 4 of my most favourite people, they're all Cancerians. I hate them. ^_^

      Delete
    2. And they don't exactly LOVE ya either, ya retard!

      Delete